Praise God for he is good! The Brown County Christian Academy has received a $17,000 matching grant to purchase and install new playground equipment! This means our fundraising efforts will be matched dollar for dollar up to $17,000! We have many activities planned to help raise our half of the funds but our biggest thus far is the Pennies for Play change drive. The Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF) is sponsoring this event with the following classroom prizes for amount raised:
– $50- Popsicles
– $75- Extra recess (date is at teachers discretion)
– $100- BCCA Crusaders Bracelet
– $125- Popcorn Party
– $150- Pick a special (on Friday March 30, students will be given the chance to pick whichever special they would like to attend for the day. Which one they attend will be each students decision, not a whole class decision)
– $200- Spirit Wear (students do not have to wear a collared shirt, but can wear a hoodie, sweatshirt, t-shirt etc. that is BCCA colors/or spirit wear)
– $250- Donut Breakfast for the classroom
– $500- Pizza party from pizzeria of classroom choice
– $750- Can of soda for AM snack time on March, 30.
– $1000- Free entry for all students in that classroom to run in the Crusaders for Christ 5K (includes a T-Shirt)
GRAND PRIZE: The class with the highest student average of funds raised (this will be classroom total divided by number of students) will get to be part of the Field Day Planning Committee. These students will get to work with the PTF to decide what activities will be held during field day on the last day of school in May.
Change jars are due every Friday. In addition to the prizes above which will be offered on March 30, there is also a banner given the first Monday of each month to the classroom with the highest amount fundraised the previous month.
If you have any questions about this fundraiser, or you would like to pledge an amount to the campaign, please contact our Development Director, Adriann Emerson, at (937) 466-1640.