Classical Christian Education teaches “with the grain” of how we are created, from a completely Christian context and worldview – recognizing God’s sovereignty throughout all disciplines.
Classical Christian Education uses the time-proven method of the Trivium: Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God, without error in its original writings, the only complete and authoritative source of His will and His plan for the salvation of man, and of guidance for Christian life. (II Timothy 3:16, 17)
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Gen 1:1; John 10:30; John 10:37-38)
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His imminent return in power and glory. (Isa 7:14; Matt 1:23; Luke 1:35; Heb 4:15; Heb 7:25; John 2:11; Heb 9:12; Eph 1:7; Col 1:14; John 11:25; Acts 1:11; Rev 19:11-16)
- We believe that Man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death, which is separation from God, and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and are sinners in thought, word and deed. (John 3:5; Rom 5:8)
- We believe that the sinless life, sacrificial death and physical resurrection of Jesus Christ provide the only grounds for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only those who receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit and thus become children of God. (Titus 3: 4-7; Eph 2:8-9; Rom 3:21-28; Rom 5:8; Gal 4:4-7)
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, and that those who are saved through faith in Jesus Christ shall have eternal blessedness and joy with the Lord; those who have not believed in Jesus Christ through faith shall receive judgment and eternal damnation. (John 5:24, 28-29; Matt 25:46)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Rom 8:9; I Cor 12:12-13; Gal 3:26-28)
- A first-class Classical Christian curriculum
- Highly qualified Christian educators
- A spiritually-focused, educationally-rich environment