Classical Christian Education teaches “with the grain” of how we are created, from a completely Christian context and worldview – recognizing God’s sovereignty throughout all disciplines.
Classical Christian Education uses the time-proven method of the Trivium: Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God, without error in its original writings, the only complete and authoritative source of His will and His plan for the salvation of man, and of guidance for Christian life. (II Timothy 3:16, 17)
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Gen 1:1; John 10:30; John 10:37-38)
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His imminent return in power and glory. (Isa 7:14; Matt 1:23; Luke 1:35; Heb 4:15; Heb 7:25; John 2:11; Heb 9:12; Eph 1:7; Col 1:14; John 11:25; Acts 1:11; Rev 19:11-16)
- We believe that Man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death, which is separation from God, and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and are sinners in thought, word and deed. (John 3:5; Rom 5:8)
- We believe that the sinless life, sacrificial death and physical resurrection of Jesus Christ provide the only grounds for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only those who receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit and thus become children of God. (Titus 3: 4-7; Eph 2:8-9; Rom 3:21-28; Rom 5:8; Gal 4:4-7)
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, and that those who are saved through faith in Jesus Christ shall have eternal blessedness and joy with the Lord; those who have not believed in Jesus Christ through faith shall receive judgment and eternal damnation. (John 5:24, 28-29; Matt 25:46)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Rom 8:9; I Cor 12:12-13; Gal 3:26-28)
- A first-class Classical Christian curriculum
- Highly qualified Christian educators
- A spiritually-focused, educationally-rich environment
Our school could not function without donations and support from our community. Tuition for students provides approximately 60% of our operating budget each year. There are multiple ways to support the mission of BCCA.
1. Box Tops for Education: We are a Box Tops for education eligible school. You can send these to the school with students or drop them off in the office. Our Box Tops Coordinator, Jenny Buckamneer, organizes and sends them in during the collection periods twice a year. Please do your best to not cut off any of the details in the Box Top as they require exp. dates be visible.
2. Amazon Smile: 0.5% of your smile eligible purchases will be donated to our school if you register through Amazon and shop through the link: smile.amazon.com Directions are available here.
3. Kroger Community Rewards: Kroger will donate a percentage of their donation pool to eligible organizations based on sales from our patrons. You can link The Brown County Christian Academy to your Kroger Plus Card and we will receive funds. Directions are available here.
4. ShopWithScrip: This program is designed around the purchase of gift cards. You can purchase online gift cards, physical gift cards, and reload some physical gift cards through ShopWithScrip for more than 900 retailers including; Amazon, The Children’s Place, Starbucks, Walmart, Meijer, Applebees, Wendy’s, Kohl’s, and many others. Our Development Director, Adriann Emerson, can assist you with signing up if the directions (here) need clarification. You can contact her via
or phone (937) 466-1640.